- Front Lift Height: 4.5
- Front Lift Method: Spacer
- Rear Lift Height: 4"
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17x9
- Back Spacing: 5"
- Max Tire Size 2: 33 x 12.50
- Wheel Size 2: 18x9
- Back Spacing 2: 5"
- Max Tire Size 3: 35x12.50 (tight)
- Wheel Size 3: 20x9
- Back Spacing 3: 5.75"
FMVSS No.126 (ESC system test) Compliant - With the popularity of Zone's 4.5" lift kit for the 2007-2013 GM trucks, the engineers at Zone Offroad Products have designed the new 2014 kits to retain many of the great features customers have comes to expect with fitment for the new electronic power steering on the 2014/15 trucks.
The system includes a pair of fully boxed heavy duty crossmembers and robust ductile iron steering knuckles engineered to work with the redesigned steering. A 3-piece differential relocation system is utilized to correct front pinion angle with the center differential brace tying front and rear crossmembers together for a sturdy differential mount. This coupled with the differential skid plate and crossmember brace create an incredibly strong front subframe designed to correct suspension geometry while increasing ground clearance.
To retain factory ride quality a pair of bolt-on 4.5" strut spacers are used to provide lift. These install easily without the need to disassemble the factory strut. Also included in the kit are a pair of CV spacers, brake line brackets, sway bar relocation, and all the necessary hardware to complete the install.
To lift the rear and level the stance a 4" tapered block is utilized along with longer u-bolts, brake line bracket and your choice of hydro or nitro shocks.
New for 2014/15 is the availability of both forged steel and forged aluminum control arms from the factory. Zone Offroad Products offers kits to fit both steel and aluminum arm equipped trucks. Check your vehicle before ordering to ensure the correct kit is shipped. Accessories for this lift kit include Zone front skid plate available separately.
As with all Zone Offroad Products, this 4.5" lift kit for the new 2014/15 Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- FMVSS No.126 (ESC system test) Compliant
- Over 98% Made in the USA - not a cheap import
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean factory look
- Differential skid plate and support strut included for added protection when hitting the trails
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles for proper geometry
- Weld-in control arm pocket plate included
- Solid cast iron rear blocks, not fabricated blocks
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System
- Available with Zone Offroad Hydraulic or Nitro shocks
- All wheel drive models require drive line modification
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required
- To reduce trimming required with 20" wheels, 5.75" backspacing recommended
- Add-a-leaf option recommend for crew cab models for a more level stance