For 2013 Dodge added an electronic steering rack which uses different tie rod ends. BDS has you covered with a new 6" lift kit specifically developed for your 2013-16 Dodge 1500 truck.
This 6" lift kit is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high-clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high-clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance and on road appeal.
The replacement steering knuckles make for a clean installation as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
The system also includes bump stop drops, anti-sway bar links, 3 point differential drop system, strut relocation brackets, and front stainless steel brake lines.
Due to the OE ride height variances, BDS allows you to customize your desired stance by offering both 3" or 5" rear Pro-Ride coils that are capable of being smashed totally flat and will come back to normal ride height. The rear for this Dodge Ram lift kit is completed with a track bar bracket, upper link relocation brackets, and sway bar links.
Rear 5500 series hydraulic shock absorbers are included with BDS by Fox 2.0 series gas shocks available as an upgrade.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 13.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
- 37" x 13.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- Est. Installation: 10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
Important Kit Notes
- 1. The rack and pinion steering system is extremely sensative to an out-of -round or out-of-balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire and the less the backspacing, the more sensative the system becomes, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
- 2. Not recommended for AWD models.
- 3. Stock 17" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" can be reinstalled with factory tire.
- 4. Will not fit adjustable air suspension equipped models
- 5. TRX models will achieve aproximately 1" of additional lift. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Instead, consider our 4" lift system for about 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
- 6. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant