The Sickle (cutter) Bar Mower is original to the BCS brand, and it's also one of the most popular attachments. Ideal for many different tasks, the Sickle Bar is designed to slice material at its base to leave the cut material in tact. This means there's no flying debris, thrown stones or excessive mulch.
The height-adjustable sickle bar is much wider than the wheelbase, so you can easily trim along slopes, ponds, under fences, and other low-clearance places you wouldn't dare take a traditional mower. They can also be used for forage harvesting, most notably hay.
Plus, Sickle Bar Mowers save time and are extremely efficient—they consume less fuel than other mowers, require very little power, and can be operated by smaller engines, including the BCS model 710! These machines are ideal for commercial operations that value cost-effective performance.
Every Sickle Bar Mower has an optional oil bath transmission, which offers smoother operation, longer life, and increased weight for climbing steep slopes.
- Bar widths range from 30" to 53".
- Cut saplings up to 1.5'' thick.
- Swivel joint in input shaft allows bar to follow ground contours.
- Optional oil bath transmission for smooth operation and longer life.
- Each unit includes a complete replacement knife assembly.
- Ideal for commercial operations.
**SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED